Pirate Discussion > Pirated Game Museum

Pirated Game Museum

(1/13) > >>

Barver:
Not much goes into starting a wiki, and I mentioned having this idea, so I made it.

http://piratedgamemuseum.wikia.com/wiki/Pirated_Game_Museum_Wiki

Not complete or anything, but no point holding it back, since putting pics up one by one is very time consuming, especially since I have to look for them, then save them, then upload. Too bad wiki doesn't let you just type the link to the pic instead of having to save  <_<

Obviously there's a TON of pictures out there to find, so if anyone is ever bored, this is a fun way to kill time! I'm sure everyone here can probably find ways to better improve it, I'll continue that myself as much as I can. I'm still getting used to it.

Lots to get to!

MLX:
I can take a pic of all my games, this evening. Also I sent you the 2 missing but you didn't answered...

Barver:
Oops, I saw but I guess it slipped my mind to respond :x Sorry! I'll try shipping your games Monday ;)

I need help btw. Anyone familiar with Wiki able to tell me why Categories don't seem to work on the site? Each time I scroll over one it says page doesn't exist, and takes me to editing it. I choose publish yet I go back and again it says it doesn't exist. Confusing the hell outta me.

Awesome Panda:
Sonison? Obviously an edit of NT's Somari cart, unless it's the other way round.

BTW, I own pirate copies of a few official games, namely Lupin Sansei, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and Tom & Jerry. In fact, the former comes in the same cart shape (and colour) to the Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle pirate.

Brn89:
Two Wikis on pirate games? Sounds cool... although I assume this one is all about just pictures of the carts but I may be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version