Author Topic: Buy Pirates related to Rockman / Zook?  (Read 3989 times)

fireplayer

• View Profile
Buy Pirates related to Rockman / Zook?
« on: February 06, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »
Hey people. I'm Pete.

I'm too new here from my own good. But would still like to ask if anyone on here knows where to find the Zook series from Vast Fame - are there still any known sources to their carts? I'd pay decent cash for good copies of Rockman & Crystal, Zook Z and Zook Hero 2.

I have tried googling but all I find is a russian site that claims to have Rockman & Crystal - but after friends investigated the matter, it showed they couldn't get hold of any copies... :p

I can't find Chinese signs for "Zook" anywhere either, which makes it harder to try ruten, Yahoo TW and TaoBao - did not find anything other than the DX series when searching Rockman (洛克人) - I'd much prefer the actual Zook series + Rockman & Crystal....as well as a complete Rockman 8 and Roc Man X (Thunderblastman)....

anyone have any actual contacts or even pointers?

Thanks in advance.
/Pete

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 09:43:33 PM »
The Chinese name for Zook/Zook Hero is 路克英雄 if that helps - theres a copy of Zook Z on Ruten under that name, and I've seen Zook Hero 2 up there too. I've never been able to find the English version of Zook Z though.

and welcome to the boards! :D

fireplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »
taizou
Feb 6 2011, 09:43:33 PM
The Chinese name for Zook/Zook Hero is 路克英雄 if that helps - theres a copy of Zook Z on Ruten under that name, and I've seen Zook Hero 2 up there too. I've never been able to find the English version of Zook Z though.

and welcome to the boards! :D[/quote]thanks a lot. ;)

but I'd be way more interested in actual sources - ppl who sell the pirates - I had a dutch contact but he quit....

am desperate for Rockman & Crystal esp after seeing Boco's videos....

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:24:06 AM »
I have a couple contacts in Taiwan, even visited there and never found either of these games. Pretty rare stuff. Though I did find a cart only of Zook Hero on GBC some time ago, but I sold that already. But as far as finding any of them, the first one on GBC is easier to find cart only. If you're interested let me know and I'll let you know if I ever can get it again.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:25:07 AM by Barver »

fireplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 03:52:12 PM »
Barver
Feb 7 2011, 01:24:06 AM
I have a couple contacts in Taiwan, even visited there and never found either of these games. Pretty rare stuff. Though I did find a cart only of Zook Hero on GBC some time ago, but I sold that already. But as far as finding any of them, the first one on GBC is easier to find cart only. If you're interested let me know and I'll let you know if I ever can get it again.[/quote]Zook Hero - as in the one w lousy english language? or the jap...errr, one? Yeah I may well be interested - I saw a complete on on ruten not too long ago but was overbid in the last min - not the engRish one tho. ;p

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 04:30:27 PM »
@Fireplayer, what do you use to bid on ruten :?

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
I didn't see him say anything that sounded like he was saying he could.

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 01:58:40 AM »
Quote:

I saw a complete on on ruten not too long ago but was overbid in the last min[/quote]
That's how I understand this sentence. I could be wrong due to my limited english :p

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 02:16:42 AM »
Somehow I completely missed that post haha.

fireplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 03:35:54 AM »
MLX
Feb 7 2011, 04:30:27 PM
@Fireplayer, what do you use to bid on ruten :?[/quote]veeery late answer - but i use a girl who does shopping sprees on yahoo tw & ruten - that i found on a malaysian site... the best.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 09:16:22 AM »
One other thing to add (if I'm not too late) is that if you're searching on sites like Ruten, be sure to also try searching "洛克英雄" (Eng: Rock Hero).  I found a loose cart of Zook Hero Z that called it that in the listing title.  Seems like the sellers get confused sometimes on what that first character is.