Pirate Discussion > Pirate Talk

NusuttoSan's pirate game videos

(1/2) > >>

codeman38:
So I just discovered this guy on YouTube named NusuttoSan who's posted some interesting videos of undumped pirates:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NusuttoSan

Some highlights include:

* Bomboy, a Gamtec port of Super Bomberman to Mega Drive.

* VFame's Pokemon Ruby, captured via Game Boy Player. With even more of a chance to hear VFame's awesome music. And more Engrish! Heh.

* Pocket Monster Carbuncle. Or Ruby. Which we know better as Sapphire. Yeah, the Sintax one. Also, the reason its music is so good? It's stolen from a legit Super Robot Wars game (Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen)!

* Rockman X4. The unholy love child of Rockman 8 and Sonic Adventure 7. Played on real hardware.  <_<
Edited to add: Street Heroes GB! Wow, that music is ear-splitting. And it uses Ei-How Yang's fonts.

Awesome Panda:
Watching that video of Rocman X Gold, I think Sachen got the sprites from Yong Yong and edited them.

taizou:
ooh. some awesome stuff there.

i can't believe Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Carbuncle/etc's music is stolen! all this time i've been playing through that damn game thinking Sintax did a pretty decent job on the music. but no! those bastards. ill never trust a pirate again. ):

Cheetahmen Watching that video of Rocman X Gold, I think Sachen got the sprites from Yong Yong and edited them. [/quote]
or Yong Yong made the entire game..

Awesome Panda:
taizouAug 17 2010, 09:54:24 AMCheetahmen Watching that video of Rocman X Gold, I think Sachen got the sprites from Yong Yong and edited them. [/quote]
or Yong Yong made the entire game..[/quote]Well if that was the case, that'd mean Yong Yong worked for Sachen before leaving to make their own games.

codeman38:
taizouAug 17 2010, 09:54:24 AMi can't believe Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Carbuncle/etc's music is stolen! all this time i've been playing through that damn game thinking Sintax did a pretty decent job on the music. but no! those bastards. ill never trust a pirate again. ):[/quote]Yeah, that was a disappointment to me too! Now I'm wondering if the music from True Three Kingdoms is stolen, because that is way too good by Sintax standards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version