Author Topic: We have pirated gba games  (Read 1805 times)

RVVD4029

• Banned
    • View Profile
We have pirated gba games
« on: February 22, 2015, 06:44:31 PM »
They are:

vast fame:
Super tetris deluxe
star wars 3

Yong yong:
digimon adventure
spiderman iv
harry potter iv
lord of the rings iv
rayman iv
mario iv
crash bandicoot iv
sonic iv

Sintax:
Kirby adventure
spiderman the deadly six
lion king
pokemon green
crash bandicoot 4
pokemon red
pokemon yellow

I have just noticed that we are missing gba bootlegs based on world of warcraft or star wars. If anyone finds a game based off either let me know. Because i like both warcraft and star wars. Just that i really like to see actual bootlegs on the gba. Not just information about a robot wars game which i am sure is still being sold within taiwan. Just that nobody actually went over there and brought it. That is why it is not dumped.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 07:16:12 PM »
you have games associated with entirely the wrong companies in that list - the ones you have list as "vast fame" are actually homebrew games, the ones listed as "yong yong" are sintax and the ones listed as "sintax" im like 90% sure are all pocketnes games.

Quote:

I have just noticed that we are missing gba bootlegs based on world of warcraft or star wars. [/quote]
you literally just replied to a topic about a star wars game though

Quote:

Not just information about a robot wars game which i am sure is still being sold within taiwan. Just that nobody actually went over there and brought it. That is why it is not dumped.[/quote]
i've seen one copy of that game for sale ever (and it was being sold in china, not taiwan, but the seller has a history of reselling stuff from taiwan so it may have come from there originally). maybe its "still being sold" in that there might be a handful of copies gathering dust in some taiwanese game shops somewhere, but it's not easy to find. and even if someone could find it, it almost certainly has the same protection as all other original vast fame gba carts, so it won't be dumpable with standard equipment/techniques. this shit is not always as easy as you seem to think it is.

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 05:03:58 AM »
Yup, taizou has it right.  If there is a copy sitting somewhere in Taiwan, it is only god knows where.  This stuff has stopped being sold years and years ago, and by now most of the old shops have dried up completely.  

As for Star Wars games, I have a GBC SW game by Sintax.