News > The Community

New dumps section?

<< < (2/5) > >>

taizou:
Maybe we could just have a separate sticky new dumps thread in each system forum, or something.

Azathoth:

KingPepe:
Azathoth, what was that for?

Anyways, I guess I could put a section in the Hacking Center for ROM dumps and throw the new dumps thread in there, pin it and lock it unless anyone has any better ideas.

taizou:
Could do, I think that'd kinda split up discussion though - if every new dump has its own thread then people would just end up talking about that game in the dumps forum instead of the system's forum. Maybe start a ROM dumps subforum in every system board? (Famicom, Game Boy, Mega Drive, Super Fami at least - MSX maybe doesnt need one though, there isn't much activity there)

Awesome Panda:
taizouAug 8 2011, 05:01:22 PMCould do, I think that'd kinda split up discussion though - if every new dump has its own thread then people would just end up talking about that game in the dumps forum instead of the system's forum. Maybe start a ROM dumps subforum in every system board? (Famicom, Game Boy, Mega Drive, Super Fami at least - MSX maybe doesnt need one though, there isn't much activity there)[/quote]That makes sense, in my opinion. Problem is, what would we do with the existing "new dumps" thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version