Other Stuff > Wonderful Wide Web

The Mega MIDI Pack

(1/2) > >>

Linkrulezall:
Get it Here

This pack contains about 700 different MIDI files collected from various sources, based on various things. There's some pretty rare ones in there too. You can use them for Doom WADs, Games, Videos, or anything else you can use MIDI files for.

Have fun!

The only one I don't have that I wish I did is Coffee Break from Earthbound

KAGE-008:
I have ripped some MIDI's from cx4's Game Maker Contra fangames, if you want them, PM me or something like that. ;)

Ray of Lightning:
Man, thanks for this, you never know what you might need a metric ton of MIDIs for. cool:

Also, color me nostalgic, but sometimes, I dunno, MIDIs are just damn nice to listen too. Sometimes over the originals they're usually based on. But that might be just me.

Linkrulezall:
Ray of LightningSep 8 2012, 04:34:36 AMMan, thanks for this, you never know what you might need a metric ton of MIDIs for. cool:

Also, color me nostalgic, but sometimes, I dunno, MIDIs are just damn nice to listen too. Sometimes over the originals they're usually based on. But that might be just me.[/quote]I agree. Why do you think I have so many?

Ray of Lightning:
LinkrulezallSep 8 2012, 01:00:15 PMRay of LightningSep 8 2012, 04:34:36 AMMan, thanks for this, you never know what you might need a metric ton of MIDIs for. cool:

Also, color me nostalgic, but sometimes, I dunno, MIDIs are just damn nice to listen too. Sometimes over the originals they're usually based on. But that might be just me.[/quote]I agree. Why do you think I have so many?[/quote]This is a very good point. xD

Well then, sir, you've fine taste and I salute you. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version