Pirate Discussion > Hacker Center

I need help please

(1/2) > >>

Picrodus:
Someone please help me.  :(  I've been working on a ruby version rom hack and when I try to send out the fire starter that I edited. But when I send it out the game freezes when the pokeball is in mid air and then starts the game over. I've tried numerous things but I can't fix it. So basically i'm just looking for advice or help on how to fix it. Thanks.  :unsure: I think I'm just gonna take it down then.

Barver:
Best to ask a forum for Pokemon hackers or anywhere where this program is in use. Don't think any of us hack that game here.

Robyn:
Hey, I've done some Pokemon hacks in the past. What tools have you been using? :\

Picrodus:
I've been using UnLZ.gba, Advance map, Overworld editor RE. Also when I am in UNLZ.gba I see that my fire starter only has five place holders when there should be six. You know for the front and back sprite. Perhaps that could be the problem. But then again the grass and water starters both have six and don't overstep into or the fire placeholders. Well enough of my rambling. Though if you think you can help me fix it I'll repost the what I have done so far.Oh and it's nothing game destroying. The only thing it will do is prevent me form using the fire starter.

Robyn:
Yeah, I don't know why that's happening, sorry. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version