Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

BootlegGames Wiki

<< < (3/6) > >>

Barver:
Added a Barver Battle Saga article. I really am lost on what to comment on for the overview, anyone that can think of something else to add?

MLX:
I can't help at all I do not know that game but you could talk a bit more about the game itself. Do not turn in a review but explain a bit would be better. But the article is already pretty good.

Barver:
Added some Pokemon pirates for GB. Perhaps I can add one for their apparent developer, Good Life, but there's honestly not much to say about them since they're still a mystery. Added a Tiny Toon Adventures 3 page also, since that's the game I definitely want to find the most. Hopefully this will give it exposure and bring someone here :x

And I posted a topic about this place at the Assembler message boards. Hopefully that brings an influx of new members!

Edit: I added a Sonic 2 Beta page, seeing as I had all these pics of pirate carts and it's personally one of the rare items I'm after. Anyone think there should be a separate section of the wiki for that prototypes that got pirated? Other examples that come to mind at the moment are Fido Dido for Genesis and Time Diver for Famicom.

Awesome Panda:
BarverAug 23 2010, 12:22:05 AMEdit: I added a Sonic 2 Beta page, seeing as I had all these pics of pirate carts and it's personally one of the rare items I'm after. Anyone think there should be a separate section of the wiki for that prototypes that got pirated?[/quote]I'd agree on that, if we can come up with enough pirated prototypes. Also, on the StH2 beta page, should I add information on the individual zones or link the article to the Sonic Retro page?

Barver:
CheetahmenAug 23 2010, 08:26:50 AMBarverAug 23 2010, 12:22:05 AMEdit: I added a Sonic 2 Beta page, seeing as I had all these pics of pirate carts and it's personally one of the rare items I'm after. Anyone think there should be a separate section of the wiki for that prototypes that got pirated?[/quote]I'd agree on that, if we can come up with enough pirated prototypes. Also, on the StH2 beta page, should I add information on the individual zones or link the article to the Sonic Retro page?[/quote]Yeah, best to just link to the Sonic Retro page, since all the differences in the game and such aren't relevant really for a pirate community, seeing as it's still an official game. Just the pirating of it is what should be noted on this site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version