Pirate Discussion > Pirated Game Museum

Pirated Game Museum

<< < (3/13) > >>

Awesome Panda:
One thing that's for sure (IMO) is that the articles need some short descriptions for those who aren't familiar with the original game. Nothing fancy, just basic info like the year the game was released and what console(s) it was made for. Oh, and in the case of TV/movie licenses, it's a good idea to name the company it's licensed from.

MLX:
Does the website include rerelease of unlicensed games ?

KingPepe:
I endorse this wiki all the way. You want me to make some sort of sub-forum for it or do you think this topic is good enough?

Barver:
Maybe a sub-forum would be cool :)

And if anyone wants to help, tell me how to make you an admin heh. I'm still new to this and am not too sure how to add all the links that make it even possible to navigate, and as has been pointed out, you can't really find anything yet.

MLX, when you say rerelease of unlicensed games I take it you mean like the NT copies of Somari etc.? I assumed any unlicensed games, including hacks of official games like Mario 10, would probably best stay on BootlegGames. That way there's more a separation between the two I think. I dunno, should stuff like that be on the site? You can let me know if you think it'd help more :)

Edit: Well, just looked and looks like people are adding pics of unlicensed games already =p I guess maybe each  page for anything that has an entry over here can provide a link to the Bootleg Games page for more info That might work.

taizou:
i should get to uploading some of the stuff i have :D this is basically the sort of thing i was going to do on my site but yknow, i'm lazy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version