Pirate Discussion > Mega Drive/Genesis

Super Mario Advance for Genesis!?

<< < (3/3)

Barver:
FlanDoAug 12 2011, 06:02:47 PMOnly a pirate. No one with a lick of sense would make this up.[/quote]It's already established it's a pirate  :| Hell that's what this whole board is about..

Veemon:
BarverSep 15 2010, 07:59:54 PMIt was the Squirrel King hack.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/quote]Sorry for bumping an old topic, but by Squirrel King do you mean it's the same as the Mario Bros pirate for Genesis that was basically the same as Squirrel King?

Azathoth:
After seeing this post for over a year I just realized that would be the perfect art for Warioland 3.

Pepper-98:
VeemonAug 13 2011, 01:02:54 AMBarverSep 15 2010, 07:59:54 PMIt was the Squirrel King hack.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/quote]Sorry for bumping an old topic, but by Squirrel King do you mean it's the same as the Mario Bros pirate for Genesis that was basically the same as Squirrel King?[/quote]Yeah, since there's no other known Squirrel King hack.  Besides, it wouldn't make much sense if a game advertised itself as a Mario game and ended up being something else.  Never mind, I just noticed my copy of Pocket Monsters 2 that has Disney art on the label. :somari:

FlanDo:
What I was saying was that pirates are the only ones greedy enough to think this up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version