Pirate Discussion > Mega Drive/Genesis

Kirby's Super Star pirate

<< < (2/4) > >>

Barver:
The SNES Pokemon Stadium was cracked by d4s I thought. I remember him having a patch for it on his website anyway. I know there's at least videos of the game on youtube, so there's a way people are playing it.

Awesome Panda:
Yeah, I definitely recall both versions being playable. That said, I think the ROM of the Mega Drive version resets whenever you win a battle.

codeman38:
CheetahmenJul 12 2011, 06:26:02 AMYeah, I definitely recall both versions being playable. That said, I think the ROM of the Mega Drive version resets whenever you win a battle.[/quote]The Mega Drive version definitely exists as a dump-- I found a cracked version on a Chinese site a while back.

PlayerSecelt:
I saw a ROM of the MD version on some site that looked like a forum, the Pokémon Stadium ROM and ROMs of some other pirated games were there, all in a RAR folder.

Awesome Panda:
PlayerSeceltJul 12 2011, 04:58:45 PMI saw a ROM of the MD version on some site that looked like a forum, the Pokémon Stadium ROM and ROMs of some other pirated games were there, all in a RAR folder. [/quote]I might be wrong, but I think that's the site codeman38 was referring to in the previous post. May I ask what the site is, BTW?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version